- The Bazaar.
- Transmute it
- Farming certain Celestian bosses
The Bazaar - Sunstone sells in the Bazaar, but it is kind of hard to find. And they sell for 3500 gold each! Plus, buying sunstone isn't an option for me, since I promised myself I wouldn't buy any of the reagents. Did I mention I can be stubborn?
Transmute - You can purchase the sunstone transmute card from both Avery Templeton in Celestia Base Camp and Kimba Kalla in the Floating Land. The transmute takes 15 sandstone to make one sunstone. BUT.....Sandstone is pretty hard to find as well. You can get a sandstone transmute from the above vendors that turns 10 stone blocks into one sandstone. That's A LOT of stone blocks! Both transmutes cost 600 gold.
Gardening - There are apparently 4 plants that drop sunstone: Maelstrom Snap Dragons (rank 7), King Parsley (rank 3), Fickle Pickle (rank 5) and Evil Magma Peas (rank 7).
Drops from bosses - Here is a list of bosses that are said to drop sunstone:
- Achealos - Crustacean Empire
- Amphibaton - Science Center
- Astraeus - Trial of the Spheres
- Big Salgio - The Chancel
- Eeglis - The Grotto
- Luska Charmbeak - The Waterworks
- Maglump - Science Center
- Marcio - Stormriven
- Mithraya - Trial of the Spheres
- Nuncio - Crustacean Empire
- Optio Marinos - The Chancel
- Optio Neelus - The Chancel
- Optio Vitale - The Chancel
- Paetor Mako - Crustacean Empire
- Thunderfin - Stormriven
I hope this post didn't totally bore you, and I hope it might be helpful to others who need to farm for sunstone. Thanks for reading! And remember to enter my giveaway if you haven't already done so!