As some of you may have heard, I have released the schedule of events for the 12 Days of Autumn Celebration. If you would like to see it, you can view it here. Anyway, I am looking for some volunteers to help with the Skull Island Scavenger Hunt. I am hoping this event will be a lot of fun and unique, but I need some help to make it that way. If you are interested, please read the requirements/guidelines below very carefully and then you can complete the form. I will be contacting the volunteers a few days before the event with all the details.
- Available Sunday, September 29, 2013 from 5:30pm eastern until 7:00pm eastern. The ending time may vary, but I'm not expecting the event to last more than an hour. It may be much less than that.
- Able to be online uninterrupted, as you will need to give out your clue whenever someone finds you. This means you will have to be paying attention at all times.
- Have room on your account to make a new pirate and level it to level 2. Please do not add anyone to your friends list before the event.
- Have access to the whole world of Skull Island, either through membership or crowns.
- Have either text chat or open chat, since you will be giving out clues to people.
- Be able to interact with other people in a nice/polite/family friendly manner.