Can you believe it's already March? I can't! This year is flying by! It feels like it was just a week ago that I was making a post about my blogging and gaming goals. Speaking of that, it is time to work on finishing up this series of posts so I can start something new. Only three more after this one! So here we go, on to the seventh Way to Make Pirate101 More Challenging!
This challenge requires you to quest through the game without training any additional powers from any class or mysterious trainer, including your own class.
1. Quest through the game without acquiring any new powers or talents.
2. Do not visit the mysterious trainers or any class trainers, including your own.
3. Do not do any of the quests given by your class trainer that earn new powers or talents as rewards.
Tips and Tricks
1. Focus on leveling up your companions as much as possible, so they can do most of the attacking.
2. Farm for the best gear and weapon you can.
4. Pets with talents and powers may be used and can help a lot.
The only exception is gear that provides you with extra powers. Yes, you may take advantage of this
and in my opinion you should! It will help a lot, especially at higher levels.
1. The only way I could think of to make this harder would be to not use either gear powers, pet powers, or both.
2. Make this slightly easier, but still challenging by training only talents that will allow you to equip better gear.
3. Another easier version would be to pick and choose up to 3 powers and/or talents to help you out.
Good luck to anyone who tries this out! I would love to hear about your experiences in the comments below! I am going to try to finish the last three posts in this series within the next week or two, so be sure to watch for them. Thanks for reading!