Good morning Pirates!
Well, I did it! This is the last post in my Pirate101 Challenge series. Thanks for joining me on this journey, especially since it took me much longer than anticipated.
This last challenge is one that many people might already do naturally while playing Pirate101, but with a twist. The goal is to complete the main storyline of the game without completing any side quests. Let's take a look at the rules.
1. Do not pick up any side quests, including companion promotion quests.
2. No Prospector Zeke quests. This will give you less practice points to spend.
3. No class trainer quests, including quests from your own class trainer.
4. Complete as much of the main story through Valencia part 2 as you can by completing just the main quests.
Tips and Tricks
1. Every time you have to fight ships, fight a few extra to help raise your nautical level.
2. Battle extra bosses and mobs to help get more gold and raise your level.
3. Focus on leveling and promoting companions that can be promoted with gold.
As stated above, you can still promote companions that are promoted with gold instead of a promotion quest.
1. Make this harder by trying to complete the game without doing extra nautical and PvE battles.
2. Make this easier by adding companion promotion quests back in.
3. Make this harder by not promoting any companions, even those that promote with gold.
So that is the last challenge. I would love to hear from anyone who has tried any of these. Comment below and tell me your experiences! Also, I will be posting a poll next week for a new character I will be making to try out one of these challenges with, so watch for that.
Thanks for reading and see you soon!