I am almost done with the 10 Ways to Make Pirate101 More Challenging series! After this post, there will only be one more, which I am planning on making later this week.
There are so many badges in Pirate101. Badges for completing quests, defeating bosses, discovering new areas, and more! Another cool this is that some of the badges give you rewards when you complete them. This challenge requires you to complete all the badges in the game. Read on for more information.
The only rule for this challenge is to complete every single badge in the game.
Tips and Tricks
1. Many badges will be unlocked once you defeat a specific boss or type of enemy or visit a world for the first time.
2. Here is a pretty comprehensive list of Pirate101 badges: Badge Guide.
1. Badges that are not included in this challenge are badges for PvP, Smugglers Arena, Moo and Manchu Tower.
1. Make this harder by completing the badges for each world before you move on, including badges for defeating bosses (such as Gortez) 25 times, as well as the "Defeat a certain type of MOB" type badges for that world.
2. Complete the badges listed under the "Exceptions" section in addition to all the other badges.
So that's it. While this may be one of the easiest challenges, it will probably be one of the most time consuming, especially defeating the amount of MOBs and doing all the side quests to get the badges. I know all my characters still have several badges that need to be completed.
Comment below and let me know if you have tried any of these challenges yet! Thanks for reading and see you soon!